Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full episode, which focuses on the human microbiome, teaching in the age of artificial intelligence, and a special summer series of episodes.
There's more... some word dissections and Mindi Fried's recommendation for The A&P Professor Book Club.
If you cannot see or activate the audio player click here.
Questions & Feedback: 1-833-LION-DEN (1-833-546-6336)
Follow The A&P Professor on Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Nuzzel, Tumblr, or Instagram!
- Teaching A&P in the age of artificial intelligence
- The human microbial system (human microbiome)
- Special episodes this summer!
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Do Zombies Dream of Undead Sheep?: A Neuroscientific View of the Zombie Brain
- by Timothy Verstynen & Bradley Voytek
- Recommended by Mindi Fried
- Special opportunity
- Contribute YOUR book recommendation for A&P teachers!
- First five submitted and used will be in a drawing for a Kindle Fire HD 10 tablet
- Any contribution used will receive a $25 gift certificate
- The best contribution is one that you have recorded in your own voice (or in a voicemail at 1-833-LION-DEN)
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Need help accessing resources locked behind a paywall? Check out this advice from Episode 32 to get what you need! https://youtu.be/JU_l76JGwVw?t=440
Transcript and captions for this episode
are supported by the
also provides marketing support for this podcast.
Distribution of this episode is supported by
NYCC's online graduate program in
Clicking on sponsor links
helps let them know you appreciate
their support of this podcast!
Referrals also help defray podcasting expenses.
The A&P Professor® and Lion Den® are registered trademarks of Lion Den Inc. (Kevin Patton)
Click here to listen to this episode—or access the detailed notes and transcript.