Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full episode, which focuses on the human microbiome, teaching in the age of artificial intelligence, and a special summer series of episodes.
There's more... some word dissections and Mindi Fried's recommendation for The A&P Professor Book Club.
- Teaching A&P in the age of artificial intelligence
- The human microbial system (human microbiome)
- Special episodes this summer!
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Do Zombies Dream of Undead Sheep?: A Neuroscientific View of the Zombie Brain
- by Timothy Verstynen & Bradley Voytek
- Recommended by Mindi Fried
- Special opportunity
- Contribute YOUR book recommendation for A&P teachers!
- First five submitted and used will be in a drawing for a Kindle Fire HD 10 tablet
- Any contribution used will receive a $25 gift certificate
- The best contribution is one that you have recorded in your own voice (or in a voicemail at 1-833-LION-DEN)
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Need help accessing resources locked behind a paywall? Check out this advice from Episode 32 to get what you need! https://youtu.be/JU_l76JGwVw?t=440