Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full episode, which focuses on tips in helping students manage test anxiety.
There's more... a few content updates, a tip for finding journal articles (for free)...plus some word dissections and recommendations from The A&P Professor Book Club.
- Update in mitochondrial inheritance
- Finding journal articles (for free)
- Are cardiac stem cells really there?
- Featured: Helping students with test anxiety
- Biparental and uniparental
- Viviparous, oviparous, multiparous, postpartum
- To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth about Moving Others by Daniel H. Pink
- By Pink's definition, teaching definitely is selling
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink
- Autonomy - the desire to direct our own lives
- Mastery - the urge to get better and better at something that matters
- Purpose- the yearning to do what we do in the service of something larger than ourselves
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Join The A&P Professor social network:
Amazon referrals help defray podcasting expenses.
Transcript and captions for this episode are supported by the American Association of Anatomists.
The Human Anatomy & Physiology Society also provides support for this podcast.
(Clicking on sponsor links helps let them know you appreciate their support of this podcast!)