Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full episode, which focuses on transparency (in this podcast and in our teaching), updates in brain cells, olfaction on the tongue, and more.
There's more... some word dissections and Margaret Reece's recommendation for The A&P Professor Book Club.
- Fresh episodes
- Transparency (in this podcast and in our course)
- AAA branding changes
- Serving our students better
- Updates on brain cells
- Olfaction update
- Subventricular zone (SVZ)
- Trail Guide to Movement, Building the Body in Motion
- by Andrew Biel.
- Recommended by Margaret Reece
- Special opportunity
- Contribute YOUR book recommendation for A&P teachers!
- First five submitted and used will be in a drawing for a Kindle Fire HD 10 tablet
- Any contribution used will receive a $25 gift certificate
- The best contribution is one that you have recorded in your own voice (or in a voicemail at 1-833-LION-DEN)
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Need help accessing resources locked behind a paywall? Check out this advice from Episode 32 to get what you need! https://youtu.be/JU_l76JGwVw?t=440