A brief preview of the upcoming full episode, featuring upcoming topics—mostly about whether proper spelling and letter case is important in teaching A&P—plus word dissections, a book club recommendation of Endurance: My Year in Space, A Lifetime of Discovery, and more!
00:19 | Topics
01:45 | Sponsored by HAPI Online Graduate Program
02:29 | Word Dissection
16:07 | Sponsored by HAPS
16:34 | Book Club
19:52 | Sponsored by AAA
20:14 | Staying Connected
- Communication, clarity, & nedical Errors
- Is spelling important?
- Alternate spellings
- A case for proper case
- Professionalism in the syllabus, focusing mainly on professional communication being part of our course
- perineum, perinea, perineal
- peritoneum, peritonea, peritoneal
- femur, femoral
- fibula, fibulas, fibulae
- letter case (type case)
- Endurance: My Year in Space, A Lifetime of Discovery Kindle Edition
- by Scott Kelly
- Special opportunity
- Contribute YOUR book recommendation for A&P teachers!
- First five submitted and used will be in a drawing for a Kindle Fire HD 10 tablet
- Any contribution used will receive a $25 gift certificate
- The best contribution is one that you have recorded in your own voice (or in a voicemail at 1-833-LION-DEN)
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Need help accessing resources locked behind a paywall? Check out this advice from Episode 32 to get what you need! https://youtu.be/JU_l76JGwVw?t=440