A brief preview of the upcoming full episode 54, featuring upcoming topics that include a brief discussion of the newly revised A&P Learning Outcomes from HAPS, updates regarding timing of vaccinations, a newly discovered type of neuron that erases old memories, and vaping.
There's more... some word dissections and Kevin's recommendation for The A&P Professor Book Club.
- Newly revised A&P Learning Outcomes from HAPS
- Timing of vaccinations matters
- Newly discovered neurons actively erase old memories
- Vaping-related lung problems
- isovolumic & isovolumetric
- See graph at my-ap.us/2OxxB5e
- hemopoiesis & hematopoiesis
- CD8 T cell
- Human Errors: A Panorama of Our Glitches, from Pointless Bones to Broken Genes
- by Nathan H. Lents
- Special opportunity
- Contribute YOUR book recommendation for A&P teachers!
- First five submitted and used will be in a drawing for a Kindle Fire HD 10 tablet
- Any contribution used will receive a $25 gift certificate
- The best contribution is one that you have recorded in your own voice (or in a voicemail at 1-833-LION-DEN)
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Need help accessing resources locked behind a paywall? Check out this advice from Episode 32 to get what you need! https://youtu.be/JU_l76JGwVw?t=440