Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full episode, which focuses on the Fishbowl Model of homeostasis and other topics. There's more... some word dissections, a lot of them, and a recommendation from The A&P Professor Book Club.
If you cannot see or activate the audio player click here.
Questions & Feedback: 1-833-LION-DEN (1-833-546-6336)
Follow The A&P Professor on Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Nuzzel, Tumblr, or Instagram!
- Addressing the Professor | Looking at the Ep. 44 Twitter poll
- Concept list workshop | HAPS 2019
- The A&P Professor: who is that, really?
- Featured: the Fishbowl Model of homeostasis
- Sodium (Na)
- Potassium (K)
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Need help accessing resources locked behind a paywall? Check out this advice from Episode 32 to get what you need! https://youtu.be/JU_l76JGwVw?t=440
Transcript and captions for this episode
are supported by the
also provides marketing support for this podcast.
Distribution of this episode is supported by
NYCC's online graduate program in
Clicking on sponsor links
helps let them know you appreciate
their support of this podcast!
Referrals also help defray podcasting expenses.
Click here to listen to this episode—or access the detailed notes and transcript.