How do you spell mamillary? (5.5 min)
Leave each semester with confidence after a course review. (22.5 min)
"We can only be said to be truly alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures." Thornton Wilder
(0:42) Which spelling is correct, mammillary or mamillary?
- Is it Mamillary or Mammillary? (from the o-log-y blog)
- How Do YOU Pronounce It? (previous TAPP Radio episode)
- Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary (includes Latin and Greek word parts)
(6:10) A slate of intentional review activities at the end of the semester can provide multiple benefits. That includes leaving things in good order for a more relaxed break.
- TestDebriefing Boosts Student Learning (previous TAPP Radio episode)
- Small Teaching: Everyday Lessons from the Science of Learning (classic book of simple but powerful teaching strategies)
- What the Best College Students Do (another classic book about what makes a great college teacher)
- Check Marks Make Me Happy! (Kevin's blog post)
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
Amazon referrals help defray podcasting expenses.