Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full episode, a longer bonus episode, on the upcoming HAPS Annual Conference in Portland OR.
There's more... some word dissections, and a recommendation from The A&P Professor Book Club.
If you cannot see or activate the audio player click here.
Questions & Feedback: 1-833-LION-DEN (1-833-546-6336)
Follow The A&P Professor on Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Nuzzel, Tumblr, or Instagram!
The next episode is an updated, expanded, new-and-improved version of Kevin's Unofficial Guide to the HAPS Annual Conference. It gives advice and insights useful for first-timers, several-timers, and many-timers. Plus singing and dancing.
- Port of Portland my-ap.us/2DgYX9d
- Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning
- by Peter C. Brown, Henry L. Roediger III, Mark A. McDaniel
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Need help accessing resources locked behind a paywall? Check out this advice from Episode 32 to get what you need! https://youtu.be/JU_l76JGwVw?t=440
Transcript and captions for this episode
are supported by the
also provides marketing support for this podcast.
Distribution of this episode is supported by
NYCC's online graduate program in
(Clicking on sponsor links
helps let them know you appreciate
their support of this podcast!)
Click here to listen to this episode—or access the detailed notes and transcript.