Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full episode, a longer bonus episode, on the upcoming HAPS Annual Conference in Portland OR.
There's more... some word dissections, and a recommendation from The A&P Professor Book Club.
The next episode is an updated, expanded, new-and-improved version of Kevin's Unofficial Guide to the HAPS Annual Conference. It gives advice and insights useful for first-timers, several-timers, and many-timers. Plus singing and dancing.
- Port of Portland my-ap.us/2DgYX9d
- Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning
- by Peter C. Brown, Henry L. Roediger III, Mark A. McDaniel
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Need help accessing resources locked behind a paywall? Check out this advice from Episode 32 to get what you need! https://youtu.be/JU_l76JGwVw?t=440