Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full episode, which features a follow-up discussion of eponyms in scientific terminology from the previous full episode.
There's more... some word dissections, and a recommendation from The A&P Professor Book Club.
Looks like we're revisiting some topics from earlier episodes.
- Update on growing new neurons in the adult brain
- Update on finding media to use in teaching A&P (sparked by a question from listener Adam Rich)
- More on eponyms, a follow-up discussion featuring a contribution from Mike Pascoe
- Student names. They're important.
- Skeleton Keys: The Secret Life of Bone
- by Brian Switek
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
- Storytelling is the Heart of Teaching A&P | Episode 12
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Need help accessing resources locked behind a paywall? Check out this advice from Episode 32 to get what you need! https://youtu.be/JU_l76JGwVw?t=440