Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full episode, which features a discussion of eponyms in scientific terminology.
There's more... some word dissections, and a recommendation from The A&P Professor Book Club.
- All about eponyms: the good, the bad, and the ugly
- What are eponyms?
- Why are they going out of style?
- Loop of Henle
- haversian canal
- Clopton Havers
- Lyme disease
- The Secret Language of Anatomy 1st Edition
- by Cecilia Brassett, Emily Evans, Isla Fay, forward by Alice Roberts
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.