Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full episode, which features a discussion of how paying attention to the meaning of muscle names can help in teaching and learning A&P.
There's more... a website note, word dissections, and a recommendation from The A&P Professor Book Club.
- Functions of the cerebellum
- Liver responses when we see food
- Exercise's effect on body weight
- Language of Muscles: A Strategy for Learning
- The Gift of Pain (also known as The Gift Nobody Wants)
- by Paul Brand with Philip Yancey
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Join The A&P Professor social network: