Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full episode, which features a discussion of the last best story in teaching A&P, including two stories now "in flux".
There's more... some word dissections and recommendations from The A&P Professor Book Club.Topics
- A point about test feedback from listener Krista Rompolski
- The anatomical compass in teaching anatomy
- An update in hematopoiesis
- How "the last best story" helps students understand the nature of science
- Hematopoietic stem cell (HSC)
- Nonsense on Stilts: How to Tell Science from Bunk
- by Massimo Pigliucci
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Join The A&P Professor social network:
Amazon referrals help defray podcasting expenses.
Transcript and captions for this episodeare supported by theAmerican Association of Anatomists.anatomy.org
The Human Anatomy & Physiology Societyalso provides support for this podcast. theAPprofessor.org/haps
(Clicking on sponsor links helps let them know you appreciatetheir support of this podcast!)
Click here to listen to this episode—or access the detailed notes and transcript.