Spaced retrieval practice may be the magic spell you are looking for.
An immune role for platelets.
Why a podcast?!
In this premier episode of The A&P Professor podcast (TAPP Radio), host Kevin Patton introduces himself and his reasons for launching this new series. (0:49)
- Kevin Patton LinkedIn Profile
- Lion Den (Kevin’s other A&P website)
- Kevin’s Role in HAPS
- Master of Science in Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction
- Showcase of Andrés Rodríguez (composer of our theme music)
- The A&P Professor blog: Platelets vs. Bacteria (Additional information and links to other sources)
- Book: Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning by Peter C. Brown, Henry L. Roediger III, Mark A. McDaniel.
- Book: Small Teaching: Everyday Lessons from the Science of Learning by James M. Lang.
- APA article: A powerful way to improve learning and memory: Practicing retrieval enhances long-term, meaningful learning. By Jeffrey D. Karpicke, PhD
Transcript available at the script page.
If the hyperlinks above are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
Check out the detailed notes and transcript of this episode!