A brief preview of the upcoming full episode 52, featuring upcoming topics that include case studies, brain mapping, age reversal, left-handedness and tips for answering student questions.
There's more... some word dissections and Kevin's recommendation for The A&P Professor Book Club.
- Using case studies in teaching A&P
- Issues with trying to map out (parcellate) the human brain
- A claim that the body's biological age can be reversed
- Have we found the genes for left-handedness?
- Responding to individual student questions: tips & tricks
- Epigenetic and Epigenome
- Heart: A History
- by Sandeep Jauhar
- Special opportunity
- Contribute YOUR book recommendation for A&P teachers!
- First five submitted and used will be in a drawing for a Kindle Fire HD 10 tablet
- Any contribution used will receive a $25 gift certificate
- The best contribution is one that you have recorded in your own voice (or in a voicemail at 1-833-LION-DEN)
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Need help accessing resources locked behind a paywall? Check out this advice from Episode 32 to get what you need! https://youtu.be/JU_l76JGwVw?t=440