Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full episode, which focuses on how students address faculty and other topics. There's more... some word dissections, a lot of them, and a recommendation from The A&P Professor Book Club.
- Anatomical right and left
- Semi-identical twins
- Method for sorting student papers quickly
- Using stickers for student feedback
- How students address professors
- Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers
- by Mary Roach
- Ten Things We Use When Embalming (blog post by a funeral director, shows the little discs with hooks that keep eyelids closed) my-ap.us/2Eak1ic
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Need help accessing resources locked behind a paywall? Check out this advice from Episode 32 to get what you need! https://youtu.be/JU_l76JGwVw?t=440