Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full episode, which focuses on standards for test frequency in the A&P course.
There's more... a few content updates and end-of-year reminders... plus some word dissections and recommendations from The A&P Professor Book Club.
- Inheritance of red hair
- New information on how we form sensory maps in our brain
- Featured: Kevin answers Krista Rompolski's question about test frequency in A&P
- Primary somatosensory cortex
- Here's an example: my-ap.us/2zX3NqO
- Improbable Destinies: Fate, Chance, and the Future of Evolution by Jonathan B. Losos
- Browse The A&P Professor Book Club
- Storytelling in teaching: Episode 12
End of Year
- Don't forget your assignment: share an episode of this podcast with a colleague!
- End-of-term debriefing
- Review tips for debriefing in Episode 17
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Join The A&P Professor social network:
Amazon referrals help defray podcasting expenses.
Transcript and captions for this episode are supported by the American Association of Anatomists.
The Human Anatomy & Physiology Society also provides support for this podcast.
(Clicking on sponsor links helps let them know you appreciate their support of this podcast!)