Transcripts, captioned audiograms, & more! (7.5 min)
Intro to featured topic (1 min)
49 tricks for retention & success in online courses (32.5 min)
Connecting with this podcast (1 min)
If you cannot see or activate the audio player click here.
Follow The A&P Professor on Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Nuzzel, Tumblr, or Instagram!
(0:41) We've reached 5,000 downloads because of your kind support! All TAPP Radio episodes have a full transcript, useful for reading along or searching for specific content. Captioned audiograms of all episodes are now available on The A&P Professor YouTube channel. There are many ways to listen!
- Transcript links are listed at the Episode List and on each episode page at theAPprofessor.org
- The A&P Professor YouTube channel for captioned audiograms: my-ap.us/TAPPyoutube
- Choose your TAPP Radio source:
(7:58) Intro. It's too long for one episode, so Kevin will cover the featured topic in three episodes: 21 (this one), 22, and 23.
(9:13) Online courses are notorious for high dropout rates and high failure rates, compared to traditional face-to-face classes. Kevin shares a bunch (perhaps not exactly 49) strategies he has found to work in creating and nurturing the kinds of connections that help retain students and support their success in the course.
(33:00) Call or write! Really. Any time.
- 1-833-LION-DEN or 1-833-546-6336
Please nominate The A&P Professor for
The People’s Choice Podcast Awards!
Simply click here my-ap.us/award to register (free) and select The A&P Professor in the Education category.
Listener nominations close on July 31st.
So now would be a good time.
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
- More details at the episode page.
- Transcript available at the script page.
- Listen to any episode on your Alexa device.
- Join The A&P Professor social network:
Click here to listen to this episode—or access the detailed notes and transcript.